Friday, October 22, 2010

Enjoy HOME!

Enjoy your home!  It's your haven!   Whether you read a great book, work on a project or cook a great meal for your family, make it AWESOME!   

  • Treat yourself to a special dinner "in" and use your good dishes or serving pieces!  Play some great music and enjoy!  
  • Try making those cute ghosts this weekend! They literally take 10 minutes to make!  All you need is cheesecloth, liquid starch, a balloon and a cup!   See my website for instructions!
  • Go ahead... start thinking about Thanksgiving or Holiday shopping!  Why be hurried.   I have some great ideas I'll be posting soon but check out my Outlet for some Amazing Deals!
  • What room do you want to make your "project" this season?     SHARE on my blog!
  • Most importantly.... have a fabulous weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment