Friday, October 7, 2011

THANK YOU GIFT!

This photo is just stunning!!!   What a LOOK!   I am thrilled to have had my GRAND OPENING party last night and our New Jewelry by Sara Blaine line was a huge hit!   Everyone loved it!

I'd LOVE for you to check out my NEW interactive, ONLINE catalog by going to my website.  http://theda.willowhouse.com and CREATE a wish list (don't worry, you don't have to purchase it all)  I simply want YOU to EMAIL me your wish list so I can see WHAT you LIKE so I know what is going to be popular!

When you go to the online catalog, click on "shop this page" but then just add items you like to your WISHLIST and then email it to me at Thedaathome@comcast.net with a note!  

I'll get a feel for what catches your eye.... and as a THANK YOU for doing it, I'll send you a coupon to use for your first (or next) order!  Just complete your wishlist by MONDAY, October 10th!!!  

THANK you for helping me Launch this BRAND new Division and helping me figure out what YOU like!  YOUR opinion is VERY important to me!

Theda



No comments:

Post a Comment