Monday, April 4, 2011

Make it EASY!

I just found a GREAT use for my Willow House Shop and Go Totes!    I just returned from a beautiful trip to the beach for Spring Break... and naturally, my suitcase was filled with clothes and shoes for our trip to the Dominican Republic!   I needed a beach bag... something to hold the lotion, books and magazines so I stuffed a Shop and Go tote right into my luggage!

My husband even commented how GREAT this bag was!   It didn't allow sand to get into the bag... it was easy, small to pack, functioned beautifully and really just worked great!  I could have even used more than the one I brought.  One for dirty laundry, one for the sunscreen and one for damp bathing suits or souvineers!    

Here's another GREAT idea!     Get your gift cards and give a shop and go tote with each gift card you give!    Great Mother's Day gift.... Great Birthday Gift.... Great EVERYTHING gift!!!! 

You can shop online today at http://theda.willowhouse.com/ and treat yourself to a half price item up to $40 in value with your qualifying purchase of just $39.96!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment