Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring is Here!


It's time to plant the garden!   Well, it does depend on where you live and your weather conditions, but no matter where you live you are thinking Spring!!!  

I'm buying mulch, getting ready for my container garden!   I don't have time to maintain a big garden so get some big pots and containers and get ready to plant some herbs, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers and just a few things that you'll enjoy all summer!  

I love this Botanica Tiered Planter from Willow House for herbs on the deck... it doesn't take up a lot of room and it looks so pretty!  

Two of them also look FABULOUS to flank the entry of your home or entry to your back yard!    I just love this piece!

Check out my website at http://theda.willowhouse.com/ to purchase through my online store

No comments:

Post a Comment