Wednesday, September 14, 2011

EASY FALL DECORATING!

I love my Willow House Framework Urn!   It is so AMAZING!!!  I just went to the grocery store the other day and purchased a little bag of gourds and dumped them in! 

Decorating for fall couldn't be EASIER!   My family noticed the "new" look on the mantle!   It really starts to feel like Fall and Football around the house when you add touches here and there to get "in the season"  and the colors look perfect for Halloween and Thanksgiving too!



You can get YOUR Framework Urn on my website at http://theda.willowhouse.com and WITH your purchase, you'll get any item under $40 HALF OFF!!   I think I'll suggest the little Amelia Thimble domes or the Firefly Lanterns.  Can you see them in the photo? :) 

Some other fun ideas for the Framework Urn is to fill it with Small Soccer balls, tennis balls or Footballs for a Team Banquet... fill it with ornaments as you approach the holidays...   The possibilities are ENDLESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment