Friday, September 2, 2011

Welcome FALL!!!

Wow! It's been such a busy summer!  I'm sorry I have not blogged in a while!  I've been travelling a lot this summer... and keeping my kids entertained so I have not been on top of my blogging lately!  BUT, I have done a lot of parties and given my hosts a LOT of FREE shopping sprees!   WHAT fun!  I feel so lucky to do what I do!  

There's so much I want to share with you....  I could type a novel and I'd put you to sleep( kindof like when someone talks and talks and talks and doesn't let you get in word in) ... so what I am going to do is type some SHORT blogs everyday this week (it'll be more fun this way)  to get you caught up to speed!   I want you be "in the know" but I don't want to overwhelm you! 

I'm going to share ideas and recipes for FALL and some Willow House News about our NEW division and more!!!   Just check my blog everyday for the week... and you'll find out a ton!

I am going to leave you with this tidbit though for today!!  In September, we are going to offer our BACK TO SCHOOL starter kit!   For just $79 you can actually purchase a mini starter kit and be on your way to an exciting new career as a design consultant with Willow House!  

You may not have ever thought about doing something like this... I didn't 10 years ago... but I am so happy I did!   Check out my website at http://theda.willowhouse.com to find out more!!   Just check it out.... nothing to lose!  

No comments:

Post a Comment