Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Happy 2015



This blog has been sitting fairly inactive for the past year... I had posted about my mother's passing and I didn't want to bury it with stuff that seemed so unimportant but I have decided to pick it back up and begin again!  It's a NEW YEAR!  I have decided to LIVE happily and embrace life for all it has to offer and be at peace with all that has happened in the past 14 months.

So Happy New Year!  

I started the year reading a wonderful book called ONE WORD - by Jon Gordon, Dan Britton and Jimmy Page.   I chose my word for the year as "Connect".

So... I want to connect with old friends, clients, existing friends.  I want to connect with my family, my health, my faith and my work which I truly enjoy!

So this year, I'll blog about Connections!

What's your word of the year?    I challenge you to read this book and pick a word!  I'm very excited about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment