Thursday, February 24, 2011

I LOVE our Hyacinth Ramekins! They are the perfect size for snacks and desserts but you can use them for condiments, dips and more!!! You can bake in them, use them in the microwave, and also put them in your dishwasher!
They are the PERFECT size for snacks as you try to get into Bathing Suit shape! I know... I know... I hate it too but these little Ramekins make your smaller size portions FEEL Decadent! They come in 4 happy colors... and they'll make things just a little better looking and if I dare say, better tasting! It becomes a TREAT to eat out of them!
They are sturdy enough for every day.. .so no worries.. they are not THAT decandent but they'll feel like it!
Enjoy these Ramekins and consider our matching mixing bowls or meauring cups! YOU are going to LOVE them!

No comments:

Post a Comment