Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Spring it Up!

Oh how hard it is to think of Spring as "just around the corner" but it really is!   The days are getting a bit longer....

If you want to "get the look" that's IN this spring.. check out clear tinted glassware that makes a room feel light.. and airy and almost like the shore!   These can be stand-alone pieces or you can add some texture to your smooth glass pieces by adding pussy willow, cherry blossoms, curley willow or some bamboo sticks.... you pick your style!  

You can get these beautiful glasses at many stores but I do have to brag that while doing my research, I found that you can get these at Pottery Barn for anywhere from $99-$279 while at Willow House you can pick them up for just $49-$79 and you can also get them for FREE, 50% off or even 70% off if you invite friends over to take a peek!      I happen to love giving free stuff away, so call me to pencil in YOUR get together this Spring!   February- just announced...DOUBLE HOST CREDITS!!!  I just gave away $2K in free product last month.. do you want to get some of that?  Just call me!

No comments:

Post a Comment