Saturday, February 5, 2011

Super Bowl Appetizers! What's Your Favorite?

It's almost Super Bowl Sunday and I'm all about the munchies!!!    I thought I would share my favorite recipes for you to enjoy!  These recipes always get RAVE reviews everywhere I take them!    Please share your favorites! 
Southwestern Salsa with Black Beans and Corn
1 ½ tsp. cumin seeds
2 ( 15 oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
1 red pepper, minced
1 small purple onion minced – 1 cup
½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
½ cup chopped fresh parsley
1/3 cup lime juice
¼ cup olive oil
3 cloves garlic, crushed
½ tsp salt
1 tsp dried crushed red pepper
½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
TOAST cupen seeds in a skillet oer medium heat 1-2 min. or until brown and fragrant, stirring often.   Combine cumin seeds with all ingredients and toss well.  Cover and store in refrigerator up to 1 week!
Makes a small mixing bowl full!

No comments:

Post a Comment