Monday, May 20, 2013

I'm BACK!!!!

I'm Back!    It's been almost a year since I have blogged... and I think it's because I really didn't get the point of blogging until now!    I'm excited to begin again.... and chat about LOTS of things!   Before I get started though, I have to share why I was "absent".... my company had a huge transition from selling home decor to designer jewelry... and this took all my energy to figure out!    This is a whole new industry and I had a lot to learn!  I'm so excited and energized again!   I feel stable and growing again and am getting "in the groove" so to speak,  although I still have a lot to do to grow this new business, however, I feel like I am ready to begin again... and blog about things that interest me.   We'll talk about design, fashion, home, food, organization,  and more!  There's not enough time in the day... Oh... I'm also a closet techie!   I love technology .... So just wanted to say hi.... and let you know that I'm back!   I can't wait to get started!  

No comments:

Post a Comment