Monday, May 20, 2013

Oklahoma

I am stunned by the damage from the tornados today!  It makes me so sad.    It makes the busiest of people slow down and pray.... pray for the safety of our neighbors.... our kids... and know that while we are enjoying life and all the great things that it has to offer.... that life is so precious and can be disrupted so fast.   I feel so helpless.   As I watch people trying to rescue other people... I'm reminded at how we are good to our core.  On a daily basis, we hear all the divisiveness on the news.... the extreme dislike for anyone who thinks differently from us... when we are all human, all equal.  We should all have the same goal... to help one another and LOVE one another like we would ourselves.   I pray for Oklahoma and and I pray for our Society!

No comments:

Post a Comment