Thursday, May 23, 2013

Summer style with Sara Blaine for Willow House

So you should know that one of my passions is DESIGN.... which is why I represent this phenomenal jewelry designer... Sara Blaine  :)   So I'm Loving playing in my Jewelry box today as I style for summer!   Since I can't get to SEE all my clients and friends in person all the time, I thought I would share this fun little video ( under 2 minutes) to show you how to create a Simple Summer Style!   My first career was on stage and commercials... so I'm not shy in front of the camera! :)   Enjoy! 




Oh.. and just letting you know... we are looking for individuals who want to help us really catapult this new company to the next level...   If you don't know a Sara Blaine rep in your neighborhood, you may want to consider it for yourself... or share this with a friend!    What a gift to get into this when the timing is PERFECT!  Contact me for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment